Mo Chit bus station is located about 10 km north of the city center, is near some major highways and the expressway.
If you are loaded with luggage, it’s recommended to use the taxi. It will run for about 150 baht from khao san road area plus toll fee if you use the expressway.
Via BTS Skytrain
Actually, no BTS Station will lead you directly to the bus station. The nearest BTS station is Mo Chit (N8). From there you have few options.
- Taxi: Both sides of the road are good to go, but south or opposite of the park has less traffic. Expect to pay less than 50 baht.
- Motorbike: Fixed price of 50 Baht.
- Bus: take the exit 4 and walk up north to the bus stop
Look for bus # 96, 104, 138, 145 and 182.
Take off at Kamphaeng Phet station, use exit 1 to Kamphaeng Phet 2 road and head to the street on your right.
- Taxi, motorbike 1.7 km only
- Bus: All the buses from this bus stop will end up in Mo Chit
From Khao San road
A short walk is needed from Khao San road, from the west end (where there is a temple), turn right and walk pass the khlong (canal). Look for the bus stop on the left side of the street (heading north), see map.
From there take bus number 3.
Note: You may wait a little while for the bus, even 30 minutes.
Note: You end up, not in the Mo chit bus station but beside, just follow the crowd to get to the bus station.
Get away from Mo chit bus station
Ignore the touts and follow the signs: TaxiMeter service by meter only.
The city bus station is located east of Mo Chit, forget about any indication in English. Follow your instinct and the crowd. To give you an idea google map can be useful. Every bus has a sign with the route on it (in Thai and roman letters)
- #3 to Khao San road
- #77, #509, #536 to Victory Monument
- #49 to Hualampong railway station
- Many buses pass by BTS Mochit N8 and MRT Chatuchak, look on the sign for BTS